Kamen Rider Knight


Ren Akiyama (秋山 蓮 Akiyama Ren?) is Kamen Rider Knight (仮面ライダーナイト Kamen Raidā Naito?, Masked Rider Knight) 

A character in the tokusatsu production Kamen Rider Ryuki. He is one of the main protagonists and the first of the 13 Kamen Riders the story revolves around. 

He is a cold loner who fights constantly and is frequently unemployed. He received his Advent Deck before the start of the series. He accepted Kanzaki's offer to join the Rider war to give his fiancée, Eri Ogawa, a full recovery, who has been in a mysterious coma ever since an encounter with Darkwing. Ren later contracted with Darkwing and became Kamen Rider Knight.

 Okay that came from Wikipedia! If you don't know something, wikipedia has got yo back! Now onto the pics!

Yup, I like this one, he looks like an armored Batman. All he needs is bat wings!

Even the chest piece, kinda looks like a bat.

I am really digging the whole look of this piece.

I would have liked it if he had a bigger sword :)
 
On Guard!

Toystash

The greatest thing about where my life is right now is it's very relaxed and chill. I'm just hanging out, being myself and doing my work, oh and buying toys...lots of toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment